Ten Steps for Savvy Home Buyers
To Buy or Not to Buy… Are you Ready?
Decide 2 or more months in advance
Choose Your Buyer's Agent
Interview at least 2 agents!
Prepare to Shop
Do your research
Shop, Shop, Shop
Obtain a full CMA
Prepare, Package and Position Each Offer
Make more than one offer
Present and Negotiate Each Offer
Strategize and have simple, quick back-up plans
The Road to Closing
Have a list of amendments
Prepare for Closing
Have a back-up plan
Keep seller agent away
“Welcome Home!” (Post Closing – Possession)
Test Everything right away & Report to your agent any findings and ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME.
These “steps” are just scratching the surface. Get the detailed info behind each of these so you can become a Savvy Buyer.
3 Big Myths for Home Buyers
I. Commissions are NOT negotiable.
II. Real Estate Buyer Agency Contracts must be 6-months or more in length.
III. The Buyer Agency Contract cannot be Terminated by YOU.
Buying a home should NOT be painful! The injustices done to consumers by Buyer’s Agents is undeniably despicable (and actually illegal)!
The 5 BIGGEST Mistakes Home Buyers Make
* And should NOT ever make again; EVER!
- NOT carefully selecting/hiring the BEST REAL ESTATE BUYER AGENT FOR YOU.
- NOT carefully selecting/hiring the Best Lender for YOU.
- NOT detailing YOUR “Must-Haves”, Wants, Needs and “Must-NOT-Haves” as a Home Buyer.
- NOT meeting YOUR financial objectives / exceeding YOUR financial comfort level as a Home Buyer.
- NOT sufficiently researching the neighborhood to which you will be moving.
Are you ready to talk with the guys that are going to put YOUR needs as a buyer first?
Use the form below to get in touch with us for a no-risk consultation conversation with Barry and Larry.
Listen to the
Barry & Larry Real Estate Show,
Every Saturday 8:00 – 9:00am and
11:00am – Noon MST