Ten Steps for Savvy Home Buyers
To Buy or Not to Buy… Are you Ready?
Decide 2 or more months in advance
Choose Your Buyer's Agent
Prepare to Shop
Do your research
Shop, Shop, Shop
Prepare, Package and Position Each Offer
Make more than one offer
Present and Negotiate Each Offer
Strategize and have simple, quick back-up plans
The Road to Closing
Prepare for Closing
Have a back-up plan
Keep seller agent away
“Welcome Home!” (Post Closing – Possession)
Test Everything right away & Report to your agent any findings and ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME.
These “steps” are just scratching the surface. Get the detailed info behind each of these so you can become a Savvy Buyer.
3 Big Myths for Home Buyers
I. Commissions are NOT negotiable.
II. Real Estate Buyer Agency Contracts must be 6-months or more in length.
III. The Buyer Agency Contract cannot be Terminated by YOU.
Buying a home should NOT be painful! The injustices done to consumers by Buyer’s Agents is undeniably despicable (and actually illegal)!
The 5 BIGGEST Mistakes Home Buyers Make
* And should NOT ever make again; EVER!
- NOT carefully selecting/hiring the BEST REAL ESTATE BUYER AGENT FOR YOU.
- NOT carefully selecting/hiring the Best Lender for YOU.
- NOT detailing YOUR “Must-Haves”, Wants, Needs and “Must-NOT-Haves” as a Home Buyer.
- NOT meeting YOUR financial objectives / exceeding YOUR financial comfort level as a Home Buyer.
- NOT sufficiently researching the neighborhood to which you will be moving.
Are you ready to talk with the guys that are going to put YOUR needs as a buyer first?
Use the form below to get in touch with us for a no-risk consultation conversation with Barry and Larry.
Listen to the
Barry & Larry Real Estate Show, Every Saturday 8:00 – 9:00am and
11:00am – Noon MST