Ten Steps for Savvy Home Sellers
To Sell or Not to Sell… Are you Ready?
Decide 2 or more months in advance
Choose Your Seller's Agent
Interview at least 3 agents
What is your Home Worth?
Don’t use Zillow or other sources of erroneous data
Get Your Home "Show Ready"
Get Your Home fully Inspected early on
Market Your Home
You and Your Agent should prepare a Marketing Plan
Review Each Offer
Outline a Plan and Strategy for reviewing each Offer
Empower Your Agent & Keep Communications Strong
Prepare for Closing
Prepare for buyer walkthrough & moving out
Hand the keys over to the New Owner!
These “steps” are just scratching the surface. Get the detailed info behind each of these so you can become a Savvy Seller.
Residential Real Estate’s TOP 3 BIG MYTHS for Home Sellers
I. Commissions are NOT negotiable.
II. Real Estate Listing Contracts must be 6-months or more in length.
III. The Listing Contract cannot be Terminated by YOU.
In the real world of residential real estate there is far TOO LITTLE emphasis on the real numbers by the Industry
The BIG Mistakes Home Sellers MAKE
* And should NOT ever make again; EVER!
- NOT carefully selecting/hiring the BEST REAL ESTATE SELLER AGENT FOR YOU.
- NOT having a detailed, written Marketing Plan in Your House Listing Contract.
- Not negotiating a flexible commission.
- NOT developing your financial “net proceeds” level as Home Seller.
- Listing Your House as if it is the Taj Mahal.
Are you ready to talk with the guys that are going to put YOUR needs as a seller first?
Use the form below to get in touch with us for a no-risk consultation conversation with Barry and Larry.
Listen to the
Barry & Larry Real Estate Show, Every Saturday 8:00 – 9:00am and
11:00am – Noon MST